Under Armour, a USD$1billion athletics apparel, footwear and accessories company with 4,000 employees based in the United States, has thrived during turbulent economic climates in their key target markets.
By using a combination of innovative business processes and technology, Under Armour’s finance leaders have played a more strategic role in the company – driving share performance, increasing profitability, improving capacity planning to match variable customer demand, and developing metrics to support future business improvements.
Following a 3 month technology implementation, Under Armour were able to:
- Decrease time needed to prepare monthly close from 8 weeks to 2 weeks
- Manage inventory levels while providing superior products
- Improve vendor relations and customer service
- Gain better perspective and insight into drivers impacting financial results
- Improve understanding of performance via dashboards and analytics
- Developed key performance indicators designed to improve operational efficiency
Based on these internal improvements, Under Armour is now using new technologies to develop a unique customer experience in-store and online by analysing customer visit and spend patterns, customer basket analysis and social media programs, to give retail staff an instant view of the customer on iPads.To hear first-hand how Under Armour has achieved these improvements and is incorporating new consumer programs, join us in a two hour session where David Roberts will take you though the Under Armour story.
Dates and venues:Monday 16th September:
Level 15, 151 Queen Street,
Tuesday 17th September:
Level 7, 168 Walker Street,
Wednesday 18th September:
Level 7, Building A4 52 Merivale Street,
Thursday 19th September:
Level 2, 441 St Kilda Road,
Agenda for all Events
|07:30am||Registration and breakfast|
|08:00am – 10:00am||Main agenda|